(904) 387-3334

Relocation Issues

If you are moving out of the state of Florida and have a child with another party, you may be prevented from moving without a court order in certain cases.  In every case where child custody is established, a party may not relocate without written permission of the other parent or a court order.  It is advisable if you intend to relocate to understand the law and know your rights months before planning and making the move.  Ms. Luna can assist you in evaluating your individual situation and determining your parental rights for relocation with your child to or from Florida.