(904) 387-3334


There are often cases where the parties are unmarried and have a child or children.  In order to establish custody rights and visitation, a parent will need to file a paternity action.

Initial paternity actions can involve confirming or determining parentage, setting up custody rights, visitation rights and child support.  Contact the Luna Law Firm, PA today to arrange your paternity case consultation.